24 April 2019
Dental Implants: Choose Seapoint Clinic
Are you struggling with loose fitting dentures? Tired of sticky denture pastes and glues? Or do you simply want to smile in comfort and confidence once again? Thanks to dental implants, we here at the Seapoint Clinic can help you regain your smile. Unlike dentures, you won't need to take them out to brush them and you can eat all the foods you love, without the need to cut them into small pieces.
Dental implants look, feel and act just like your own natural teeth and are the best choice when it comes to replacing missing or failing teeth. Without a tooth root, your jawbone can actually reduce and shrink over time, leading to what is known as facial collapse and drastically age a person. When maintained properly, dental implants can prevent future bone loss and even encourage the growth of gone in the haw. By choosing Seapoint Clinic, you are making an investment in both your oral and overall health.
We understand it can be a confusing experience choosing the right clinic for your specific requirements, with so many clinics out there all offering a range of treatments at vastly varying prices. But it's important to remember that the cheapest option is by no means the best option, with dental implants you really do get what you pay for. Which is why our rates are among the most competitive in the country, thanks to our experienced team.
We established Seapoint Clinic order to make the decision as easy as possible. By investing in cutting-edge technology, we are able to place implants for just about anyone, even patients who may have been refused elsewhere. Our CT scanners enable us to recreate a 3D model of your mouth in order to check exactly where nerves and sinuses are located, something you won't be able to find in smaller dental clinics. Our in-clinic dental laboratory also means you won't have to take any unnecessary trips and any preparation and repairs can all be done in Seapoint Clinic.
Nowadays when I walk into a room, I walk in smiling. I'm not afraid to smile anymore.
Caroline Duffy, Tipperary
We also pride ourselves in the clarity of our fees charged. On the day of your initial consultation, you will be given a clear and concise treatment plan which will contain everything you need to know about your proposed treatment. Our treatment coordinators can also explain our payment plans as well as any questions you may have.
There are many reasons to opt for dental implants, so why not contact us today on 01 284 2570 or email email@example.com and rediscover your smile!
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Ill-fitting dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile and new lease of life.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.