Problems Solved By Dental Implants
- Loose Teeth: If you are suffering from wobbly or loose teeth then dental implants may be the right solution, Unlike loose teeth dental implants are anchored securely into the jawbone. That means they can feel very strong and give you great confidence in your chewing and your smile.
- Poor Appearance: If your teeth are unsightly and in the wrong place then implants may be the right solution. Sometimes orthodontics or veneers can solve the problem but in severe cases implants can help.
- Failing Root Canal Treatments: Unfortunately root canals don’t always work. If a tooth has been very badly infected it can be almost impossible to fully sterilise it.
- Fractured Teeth: If a tooth has a crack below the gum-line or through the middle of the tooth then a dental implant could be the way to go.
- Failing Bridges: If you have a dental bridge in your mouth which is coming loose or where the tooth is decayed then implants may be the right way to get a long term solution.
- Loose Dentures: A denture that moves around can be extremely uncomfortable and damage your quality of life. Dental implants can either completely replace a denture with fixed teeth or they can make loose dentures more secure.
- Missing Teeth: If you are missing teeth then dental implants are usually the ideal way to replace them. They are the most tooth-like method of tooth replacement.
- Bone loss Prevention: Unlike other options dental implants actually stimulate the jawbone like real teeth do. That means they can help prevent bone loss in the jaws and sometimes even grow it back or increase bone density.
- Prevent Premature Ageing: When bone loss in the jaws occurs then facial collapse isn’t hard behind. Implants help keep the bone and the face in the right place.
It's the best money I've ever spent.