Dental Implant Costs Explained
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Ill-fitting dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile and new lease of life.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
What is the cost of a dental implant at Seapoint Clinic?
Dental implants are the best investment that you can make in your mouth, if you have lost important teeth. We only ever use the highest quality implants and materials. Be aware that there are lots of cheap dental implants on the market. For those concerned about tooth implant cost, we offer affordable and competitive pricing on all our procedures. Visit our Fees page for a complete breakdown of dental implants cost and to book your appointment.
We understand that many people may need to talk to their other half about decisions like dental implants. You can rest assured that you will be under no pressure to make a decision when you come for a consultation. You can take the time you feel you need to decide. You are very welcome to bring someone with you to the consultation and it can be a helpful way to make sure all your questions are answered.