5 October 2020
Level 5 Restrictions
Back to Blog
In response the onset of level 5 restrictions nationwide
- The Seapoint Clinic will remain open. The provision of dental services is considered as essential services.
- Our PPE and distancing protocols keep everyone safe
- We have had a full review of our protocols by the Department of Health and we operate under the strictest interpretation of the guidelines for both your, and our, safety.
- Earlier in the year, we witnessed first-hand the damage of delaying essential healthcare procedures for our patients and we are determined to continue to care for you, safely.
- As a medical environment, The Seapoint Clinic has always operated with the strictest cross-infection control protocols. In addition, all staff now wear appropriate levels of PPE and in all circumstances.
- Our “Front-door policy” will stay the same:
- If you’re feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment with us.
- If you’ve come in contact with a known or suspected case, please reschedule your appointment.
- We’ll be taking the temperature of all people who enter our building, every time. This includes our staff.
- All patients are asked to attend wearing a mask. If for some reason this is not possible for you, you need to let us know in advance so you can be cared for in isolation. Nobody will be admitted without a mask.
- Our patient lounges are explicitly socially-distanced and sanitised regularly.
- Please attend your appointment by yourself, unless discussed with us in advance. We need to control the number of people in the clinic to maintain social space.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Dr. Thomas Linehan
Dr. Edmond O’Flaherty
Dr. Clodagh Myers