30 March 2018
Smile Again with Dental Implants
Fed up of sticky, annoying denture pastes? Sick of that ill-fitting denture sliding about? Do you wish you could eat a hearty meal in comfort? Well, dental implants at Seapoint Clinic are the ideal solution for you. You'd be surprised at just how many people we see on a daily basis that are in the exact same situation as you are. Dental implants mean you can eat the foods you want, laugh and talk in comfort as well as brush your teeth as normal - no need to take out dentures at the end of the day! Nobody should have to live with missing teeth which cause daily discomfort. Instead, dental implants are an investment in your long term health, as they help prevent further tooth and bone loss.
Modern developments in dental technology mean that we are forever changing the way we look at teeth. Whereas before, dentistry was about taking things out, we now try to preserve your mouth without causing discomfort.
Replacing Missing Teeth
With no tooth root your jawbone can slowly reduce over time, leading to facial collapse, drastically ageing a person. When maintained properly, your dental implants can prevent further bone loss from and encourage the growth of bone in the jaw.
"I had dentures for 45 years and they were rattling around my mouth!"
Ben Jones, Balbriggan
Why Choose Seapoint Clinic?
It's vital that you choose the clinic that is right for you. With so many adverts from so many clinics offering various treatments at varying prices, it can all be a little bewildering. Do you go for seemingly cheap dental implants abroad or opt for a recognised, dependable clinic right on your doorstep.
Seapoint Clinic was established in order to make these decisions as easy as possible. Investing in the latest dental technology, we are able to place implants for patients that may have been refused elsewhere. We even have our own on-site Digital Smile Design Studiom, dental laboratory and CT scanner - meaning you won't have to take any unnecessary trips.
We also pride ourselves on the clarity of our fees charged. Our x-ray fee of €60 includes all the x-rays you will need throughout the entire procedure, unlike some clinics who may charge in excess of €150 for a scan alone.
Why You Should Choose Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look, feel and act just like natural teeth.
- Improved comfort: Dental implants mean no more uncomfortable dentures.
- Easier eating: Chewing can be difficult with dentures. However, as dental implants act like your own teeth, you to eat your favourite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Regain your smile.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require your own natural teeth as support. This means nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: With proper care your dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.