30 March 2018
Smile Again with Dental Implants
Fed up of sticky, annoying denture pastes? Sick of that ill-fitting denture sliding about? Do you wish you could eat a hearty meal in comfort? Well, dental implants at Seapoint Clinic are the ideal solution for you. You'd be surprised at just how many people we see on a daily basis that are in the exact same situation as you are. With dental implants you can eat the foods you want, laugh and talk in comfort and even brush your teeth as normal - no need to take out dentures at the end of the day! Nobody wants to live with missing teeth which cause daily discomfort. Instead, dental implants are an investment in your long term health, as they help prevent further tooth and bone loss.
Modern developments in dental technology mean that we are forever changing the way we look at teeth. Whereas before, dentistry was about taking things out, we now try to preserve your mouth without causing discomfort.
The Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
Without a tooth root, your jawbone can begin to reduce over time and eventually lead to facial collapse, drastically ageing a person. When maintained properly, dental implants will prevent any further bone loss from occurring, as it encourages the growth of bone in the jaw.
"I had dentures for 45 years and they were rattling around my mouth!"
Ben Jones, Balbriggan
Why Choose Seapoint Clinic?
It's vital that you choose the clinic that is right for you. With so many adverts from so many clinics offering various treatments at varying prices, it can all be a little bewildering. Do you opt for the seemingly cheap dental implants abroad or go with a recognised, dependable clinic right on your doorstep.
Seapoint Clinic was established in order to make the choice as easy as possible. By investing in the latest technology, we can place implants for patients that may have been refused elsewhere. We even have our own on-site Digital Smile Design Studiom, dental laboratory and CT scanner - meaning you won't have to take any unnecessary trips.
We also pride ourselves on the clarity of our fees charged. Our x-ray fee of €60 includes all the x-rays you will need throughout the entire procedure, unlike some clinics who may charge in excess of €150 for a scan alone.
Why You Should Choose Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Dental implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Ill-fitting dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. As your nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.