11 September 2018
Get Your Old Smile Back With Dental Implants
Sick and tired of hiding your smile? Want to be able to laugh, talk and eat in comfort? Long to regain your confidence? If you answered yes and are convinced there's no treatment out there to fit your specific needs, think again. Thanks to the incredible advances made in modern dental techniques and technology, we can carefully handcraft a natural looking smile whether you're missing one tooth, several or an entire mouth. Gone are the days where you would need sticky denture pastes and glues. Wave goodbye to ill-fitting dentures. You can even brush your new teeth in your mouth instead of in your hands. That's what dental implants can do for you.
Simply put, dental implants are a revolution in dental treatments, easily replacing missing teeth that was once deemed to be near impossible to do. In years gone by, dentistry was all about taking teeth out. However, now with implant dentistry, you can invest in the future of your well-being.
The Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
When you're missing a tooth root, your jawbone can actually reduce in time and lead to facial collapse. This occurs over time and can drastically age a person. With dental implants, you can prevent further bone loss and actually encourage the growth of the jaw bone. As long as you treat your dental implants like real, natural teeth - by cleaning them regularly and visiting your dentist/hygienist - your teeth can last a lifetime.
"I left with so much confidence…I have never left feeling anything less than amazing. I wish I had found out about Seapoint Clinic sooner; I would have saved myself a lot of pain and a lot of money"
Martina , Tipperary
Choosing the Right Clinic
We know that with so many ads out there for clinics, all offering treatments are vary prices, that choosing the right clinic for your specific needs can be a daunting prospect. Do you opt for seemingly cheaper implants abroad or do you attend a trusted clinic at home? Seapoint Clinic was founded in order to make each step of the way as easy as possible for you. By investing in the latest technology, we can place implants for patients who may have been turned down elsewhere. Our advanced CT scanners, experienced team, on-site lab all combine to make treatment as effective and easy, as everything is done under the one roof.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Ill-fitting dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile and new lease of life.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and with proper care can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Contact us today to arrange your consultation on 01 284 2570 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org